Our Employees, Our Engine
Sustainability is very important to us – in both the development of our masterbatches and compounds as well as in the way we work. To ensure that we are a sustainable employer, we invest in a long-term cooperation with our employees right from the start. From day one, we offer numerous individual development opportunities and prospects. A good start in the new team and a comprehensive induction is important to us. We maintain flat hierarchies and everyone is treated as an equal, which also helps us keep decision-making processes short. When working together, special emphasis is placed on mutual respect and friendliness as well as an appreciative working environment.
7 good reasons for joining Lifocolor:
- A modern work environment: With the latest machinery and air conditioning systems as well as bright and light-flooded halls, we create a pleasant working environment in production. Our modern offices and workplaces in our new buildings allow you to work ergonomically. Open plan, well-equipped meeting rooms create the perfect setting for discussions with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Pay: We offer employees fair pay as well as extra payments for shift and/or “dirty work” and bonuses.
- 30 days of annual leave: Time off is important and 30 days of annual leave is therefore a standard at Lifocolor.
- Work clothing: We provide our commercial employees with work clothing for their daily work. A laundry service is also available.
- Social benefits: We offer pension-related benefits. A kindergarten allowance is also provided to ensure a good work-life balance.
- Employee parking: There is sufficient employee parking directly by our offices.
- Free tea and coffee: For a good start to the day as well as a little pick-me-up later on, employees benefit from free tea and coffee throughout the day.