Discover all the news about the Lifocolor Group
Covid-19 Measures at Lifocolor Farben GmbH & Co KG
Lifocolor Farben informs about operational measures in times of the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19)
The current and still to be expected effects of the COVID-19 crisis affect companies, supply chains and the economic system in general with major challenges. As a responsible company, Lifocolor Farben GmbH & Co KG has implemented extensive measures to protect its employees and business partners against the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). A safe working environment for our employees and a consistent and satisfactory delivery to our customers remains our top priority.
Our ability to deliver is currently not restricted in any way. Our European production sites and warehouses are currently working as usual. In the course of our in-house pandemic plan, all plants have been operating independently since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, in order not to even allow infection chains across national borders. We continue our efforts to ensure that our customers are entirely supplied.
Lifocolor continues to proactively monitor and review developments and data to adjust our plans and reduce the impact on our employees and our business. We will provide regular updates and information through our established channels.
Extract from the measures at Lifocolor Farben:
- Avoid physical contact such as shaking hands; the posted hygiene instructions apply.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between people must be maintained, otherwise a mask requirement applies in the company if this minimum distance cannot be maintained.
- The reciprocal visits by employees of the two German locations are suspended as far as possible or are reduced to a minimum.
- Working groups and meetings are conducted as conference calls, the personal contacts between the departments of a location are reduced to a minimum.
- Business trips are generally prohibited until any further notice.
- Shift transfers are kept short and limited to what is necessary.
- Personal contacts between department heads and deputies are reduced.
- If operationally possible, the time overlaps of colleagues in the same department are minimized, e.g. one in the home office, the other in the company.
- Employees avoid the gathering of more than two people in the social rooms and on the company premises.
- If employees notice signs of a corona-like illness, they do not come to the company, but consult their doctor to determine the cause of the symptoms.
- Visits from external persons are only permitted if the contact is in the important operational interest.
- Obviously sick guests must not be received.
We would like to thank all of our employees and partners for their efforts to ensure safe operations and business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic.