Lifocolor s.a.r.l. Is Located In the Heart of the Plastic Valley, Between Lyon and Geneva
In order to produce masterbatch in a safe area, we use only monocontrate pigments, the value of Lifocolor s.a.r.l. is to deliver within a short lead time: 5 days for development and 5 days for production.
In case of high quality requirements, pre-dispersed intermediates are used across the group. This allows all Lifocolor plants to manufacture products at the same high quality level as in the main plant in Lichtenfels. Our customers receive the same quality standards across Europe.
- Lifocolor s.a.r.l. was founded in 1999 in Bellignat.
- In August 2019 moved into a new facility of 5,500 m² in Izernore.
- 35 employees at the french plant.
- The company is ISO 9001: 2015 certified.
- Lifocolor s.a.r.l. produces on 7 production lines.
- The annual capacity for the production of masterbatches amounts 1000 t but extendable to 2500 t.
- Developments: 4 lines, 4 injection machines, a roll mill and a blowing machine
- For our customers we develop 3200 colour reproductions per year.
Lifocolor s.a.r.l. markets and supplies to France, Southern Europe, Northern Africa, Mexico and China.
Zi en Champagne 2
429 route des Mûriers
Phone: +33 4 74 77 26 97
Fax: +33 4 74 77 46